Saturday, December 11, 2010

Prompt 11

December 11 prompt

Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

I don't need a 1) a new car 2) as many clothes as I think I need 3) ugg slippers 4) an Ipad 5) as many vacations as I think do 6) any more chaos 7) the stress I put upon myself 8) negative people in my life 9) judgemental gossipers 10) any more impatience 11) anything or anyone that puts you down or brings you down

Getting rid of just one or all of these things would make life cleaner, simpler, and easier...well maybe not items 1-6 which are solely just things or stuff...I want 2011 to be a positive, healthy year. I get myself wound up too tightly too easily and want to just exhale, relax a bit, maybe find a little patience in my life and enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment