Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13 Prompt

Prompt: Action. When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?

Write more, spend less, and don't sweat the small things.

When I was in elementary school I loved writing essays for English class. My 6th grade teacher, Miss Hoard, took me aside the last day of 6th grade before I entered middle school and told me that I had a talent and could really go places if I continued with my writing. I sort of kind of did...but being in lawschool, I quickly found out that legal writing just wasn't my thing. Having this blog I feel like I've been able to tap into the writing i enjoyed so much when i was younger..the useless, it doesn't really have a point type literature I love.

I might not have big aspirations, but certainly would like to see what I can do with it...


No comments:

Post a Comment