Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 18 Prompt

December 18 Prompt
Prompt: Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?

Things I'd like to try in 2011....I'd like to try to swear less, travel more, save money and become credit card debt free. My frustrations with my job make me swear like a sailor...I'm not always dealing with the nicest most polite people. But, it's gotten a little out of control lately. I feel like I can't tell a story without the f bomb in it lately.

I'd love to take some more trips, life, work, and other things just seem to get in the way and we do not vacation and take time off nearly as much as we should.

Save money and pay off debt...we have and we continue to do so. I think I might actually cry the day I no longer have any credit card debt. It's been a black cloud over my head since college days.


No comments:

Post a Comment