Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17 Prompt

December 17

Prompt: Lesson learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

Lesson 1- When I am organized, I can be a patient, productive person. Hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year proved this to me. I may have come off like an anal retentive type A personality, but the food was good, I didn't drop the F  bomb once and everything went off without a hitch.

Lesson 2- I don't need as many material things as I always think I do. I constantly tell Mr. Allan that he has the best wife in the world. I buckled down on spending so much this year. I haven't bought one new suit, I've yet to buy any new winter boots, I only bought one new bathing suit this summer...c'mon...who's better than me?

No comments:

Post a Comment