Friday, December 10, 2010

Etsy Rave!

If you're asking yourself what the hell is Etsy??? then you're in for a treat! I stumbled upon this website during the dreaded wedding planning process and scored quite a few really unique, handmade items. Just to name a few...our kick ass Mr. and Mrs. Allan banner we ran through, some hot pink feather pens to sign the guestbook, and little thank you tags for the out of town bags. It's a website that has tons of handmade products and sellers create shops of all their items. It takes a few minutes to navigate around and get the hang of, but you can truly find such unique gifts on this site.

So, when it came time to address the Christmas cards, I found out I was out of any type of address label bearing my newly married status. I headed over to etsy and scored these:


I got them in the mail the other day and the etsy seller did such a great job. Here's a link to Bothieque's Etsy Shop:  Bothieque's Etsy Shop

Some friends have gotten adorable items for babies, weddings, etc on here. My sister got us a beautiful wooden sign that we have hanging above our front door with our names and our wedding date below.

Happy Hunting if you need a different Christmas gift for someone on your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment