Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad....

and a special one for my big sister, Heidi.....Happy Birthday Baby Jesus.

things I'm looking forward to this holiday weekend....leaving work!!! I feel like I am the only one working today!

I'm looking forward to going home and making a carrot cake for Christmas festivities at my sister and brother in law's home tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to going to Christmas Eve church service with my dad and stepmother tonight.

I'm looking forward to settling in with Mr. Allan tonight and waking up Christmas morning in our home, making a nice big breakfast together and hanging out with our cats...hey, they're our kids and they need to open their gifts tomorrow

I'm looking forwards to sharing Christmas day with my husband, mother, father, step mom, sisters, brother in law and his family as well.

I'm DYING to exchange my favorite things with my sisters!!!! Instead of just buying gifts, every year we have a money limit and buy our Favorite Things of 2010...total knock off of Oprah but who cares!

Then...on Monday off to PA to celebrate with the in-laws.

Have a very very Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment