Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31 prompt

I (think) this is the last prompt of the reverb project! To catch up on what it is ...check out http://www.reverb10.com/

December 31 Prompt
What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)

I feel like I'm going to sound cheesy with this one..but here it goes. My central story is that I'm a 30 something year old newly married professional trying to live life to the fullest. I (try) to be a good person, because I'll say..I can sometimes be a bit gossipy, too quick to judge...I also try to be a good daughter, sister, sister in law, daughter in law, friend...and wife. So, while it might not be much of a story, it's mine. It's one I'll continue to tell throughout 2011 and for many more years and I'm sure the story will change, have good parts and bad, exciting parts and boring ones, but I'm a story teller at heart and will share it with anyone who listens..even if they looked glazed over 2 minutes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment