Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stupid American Idol Making me Cry...

I've tortured Mr. Allan with multiple seasons of American Idol. I must admit, the auditions are my least favorite part of the show. I get sick of the bad people who make fools of themselves and always want them to show more of good contestants. Usually, little moves me on this show. After all, we're just listening to people singing trying to get their break But, I must also say I'm LOVING the new judges...Steven Tyler especially surprised me!

But, last night this reality show brought me to tears. I'm sure any American Idol fan was talking about this guy last night...I think what did me in were the videos of his fiance before her accident and then when they brought her in towards the end of his audition.

Just watch and see...


2 comments: