Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

It's Wednesday..hump day...and one more day closer to the weekend! But..more importantly..it's What I'm Loving Wednesdays with www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com!

So..on this lovely Wednesday what exactly am I loving? This Wednesday it's spring and summer fashion! I'm already stocking up on stuff for the warm weather!

Jack Rogers has come out with their signature sandals now in a plastic jelly like shoe...I'm not sure about the bright colors..hell, I wasn't sure about the leather pair I bought for Mexico a couple months ago..but slowly they grew on me and were a great addition to a plain little sundress...so this material might be a little more appropriate if you're a beach go-er. Because I'm not girly enough to pull off a hot pink sandal..I think I'm partial to the black. As my friend told me..if Jackie O wore them..then they're good to own!
I'm also really thinking I need a nice pair of white trousers for summer. I feel like I'm messy and can picture myself sitting on something, wiping my dirty hand on my thigh or spilling dinner into my lap..so white pants might not be a wise option for a dirty gal like me...but when I see a lady in a nice summery shirt with crisp white pants..it screams summer to me and I love the look.

Ann Taylor Loft

Ann Taylor

White House Black Market

I'm also loving belted dressed right now. I love a great tailored dress..there's nothing better than a great, tailored, belted dress to show off your figure. I'm tall and a nice fitting belt gives me the waist I need and I always feel like a million bucks in a tailored dress with a belt!

I have a couple weddings this summer and love this dress from White House Black Market..my go to store for dresses for weddings!
If you need a little more color...dress by Anthropolgie



something a little more summer work appropriate..belted Tahari dress available at Nordstroms

and what a surprise...today's work outfit...my new dress that I scored at the Ann Taylor outlet! Just need to pair it up with a black cardigan and off to work! Thanks to Mr. Allan I didn't need the bathroom mirror to take a picture this morning :)


of course with great summer dresses and shoes..no matter what the occasion..you need a nice new pedicure. One color I'm wearing and loving right now...Damsel in a Dress by Essie!


If you didn't get into the black and very dark polishes..this deep purple gives you that dark polish feel but with a hint of purple...I bought mine at Target! Still very excited over the fact that my local Target sells Essie!!

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun post and I love the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Ann Taylor! Very cute! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white pants! I got a pair of white denim from J Crew earlier this month and I love them. Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute dresses! I haven't had a belted dress in years, but maybe I will get a little crazy and buy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dresses and the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in search this weekend for a cute summer dress for a wedding I have to attend. Those are some cute sandals too!

    ReplyDelete