Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top 2 Tuesdays!


I'm hopping on Top 2 Tuesdays with the Undomestic Momma once again!

This week...my top two favorite beverages...

1. Good old fashioned water.



We kicked the soda habit last year. We were Diet Coke junkies thinking we were being healthy with diet soda...hey less calories! But, sadly our beloved Diet Coke was chock full of chemicals, colorings, and who knows what else. So, our main beverage...H2O!

2. Pinot Grigio



I feel a little Ramona-ish from the Real Housewives of Orange County...but my daffodils are blooming, the snow has melted, birds are eating out of their bird feeders and spring is in the air! That also means I like to switch over from the Pinot Noirs, Merlots, Cabernets and Malbecs and crack open the white wines...top of my list is Pinot Grigio! I grabbed a bottle of this while in PA this weekend and it wasn't half bad! Cheers to the warmer weather!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE pinot grigio! I will have to try this kind next time I pick more up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Think I might join too! I just started my own link party too, BTW. It's for wife bloggers and it's called Love Homework. Look for it every Tuesday. Here's the first "assignment":

    Introducing The Love Homework Link Party: This Week Say It On A Post It

    Hope you'll join in the fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete