Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun Fridays!

Once again I'm hopping into Fun Fridays with Jennie from A Girl with Pearls and A Boy with Toys

So what's on tap for the Allans...well, I'm happy to report that Mr. Allan is H-O-M-E...no more husband away in the Artic!

So we're starting the weekend with dinner tonight...I need some cocktails and am just going to enjoy some time with the husband.

Tomorrow I have my Saturday morning routine of the gym, then lunch with some lovely ladies and then we're off to a Local Farm Dinner at the Celestial Cafe. This nearby restaurant has monthly dinners using local ingredients. Here's a peek at a previous one we went to: http://becomingmrsallan.blogspot.com/2011/01/local-farm-dinner.html

But..most of all..it's just a good excuse to get together with some friends as well!

Sunday...I'm declaring it a sister day! My sister and I are driving up to Beverly, MA to see our other sister..the 3H club will be complete for a day (we're Heather, Heidi and Holly..aka the 3H club). We'll take some time to celebrate a birthday gal as well...although I won't mention any ages!

1 comment: