Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Operation Organization!

Organization..something I'm not too good at. I feel like I have little piles of things all over the house that, may, at first glance, look messy..but they're organized into my own personal chaotic way where I can usually find what I need. I always feel like getting organized is right up there with eating healthy and losing weight on the New Year's Resolution list. So, I decided to really stick with it and get organized. I'm a little late with my New Year's Resolution, but with spring in the air, I figured, no time is better than now!

So where do you being...here's a great blog..why, it's all about Organizing of course!!!

http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/

Jen, of the I Heart Organzing blog, has an April Challenge...30 Things in 30 days. A purging project over the month of April to help you declutter!


here's the schedule folks!

so why purge? ...mostly because you probably need a good cleaning. It doesn't mean you have to throw stuff away..you can donate to goodwill, sell it on ebay, or have a good old fashioned yard sale. We have the rule in our house..if you haven't worn or used it in a year..you're probably over it and pass it on!

So..challenge yourself! This week it's time to clear out your entry/living room. I know, for me, I have baskets of magazines I need to go through. I discreetly store them in baskets under my coffee table...it's my dirty little secret..I'm addicted to magazines! I think my highest total at one time was something crazy like 19..hey, it's cheaper to subscribe than to buy it at the store! So, there's no question where I'll start!

I Heart Organizing is full of great tips, ideas and projects!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this too! Already cleared out a bunch of stuff from my closet! Love that blog and all her smart ideas!

    ReplyDelete