Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Fridays!

It's Fun Fridays with Jen from a Girl in Pearls and a Boy with Toys!

So what's on tap this weekend....today I'm working, running home from work, throwing together a weekend bag and Mr. Allan and I are off for the weekend. We're headed to the Pocono's to visit Mr. Allan's parents. So, we'll embark on the 5 hour drive tonight!

I hear they have lots of little jobs for Mr. Allan to do..so this probably means some time with my Kindle and maybe sneaking away to the outlets near by their house...they have a killer Ann Taylor outlet that's always chock full of suits that I, unfortunately have to wear to work everyday..and desperately need some new ones! I'm not sure why that particular Ann Taylor outlet has so much stuff...maybe Ann Taylor's not a big hit in the Poconos!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Check out Jen's site...click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I loveeee the outlets in the Poconos! When we went in December we went to the outlets almost every day we were there haha!

    ReplyDelete