Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning...

My house desperately needs it. I did a BJ's Wholesale club run this weekend to stock up on some cleaning products and other items....I did a double take when I saw these bad boys hanging near the laundry detergent


At first I thought...are people really that lazy that they can't push around a swiffer or vacuum? But, maybe these would be a good idea for someone who has back issues or is really pregnant? But then how are they supposed to pick up the dirt? I saw them and I must say they're not at the top of any of my wish lists and they're kind of Rosie the Riveter-esque with the pink bow. Just a word wise to the men...probably NOT a good birthday gift idea for any lady in your life.

1 comment:

  1. These are totally in the latest issue of Real Simple!! I LOL'd when I saw it!!!

    ReplyDelete