Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Fridays

Fun Fridays

I'm hopping on Jennie's Fun Friday's...who's Jennie??..why she's the Girl in Pearls from the blog A Girl in Pearls and a Boy with Toys

So what's in store for me this weekend...Friday night..I think I need to hit up the mall. I saw a dress that I really liked last week while I was shopping with my sister..I tried on one size, it was a little big, and was too lazy to try on the smaller size..and, of course, I can't stop thinking about it! I'm digging the nice tailored dresses..mostly because as long as they're appropriately cut I can get away with them in Court and avoid a suit!

Saturday I'm heading up to western Massachusetts. I'm meeting up with my two sisters and we're spending the day with my mom. We're hopefully helping her with stuff around the house..I think I'm the only female tall enough in our family to clean her front window and I hear my mom's got a bad little 2 lb puppy who needs a little TLC so she stops piddling in the house. Then..maybe I can convince them to hit up the grand Holyoke Mall..where I worked for so many years at that stupid Gap.

Sunday...I think I might start some spring cleaning. The newest issue of Real Simple got me motivated. I've got cat hair tumbleweed in the house and hardwood floors covered with area rugs that haven't been lifted in a year...so there's lot to do around here. I figured since Mr. Allan is gone..I'll probably get a lot more done!

Happy Weekend! TGIF! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous weekend - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Simple magazine has a way of motivating me also. In fact, that magazine often motivates in areas I didn't even know needed motivating.

    ReplyDelete