Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh Mariah...

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon surprised everyone with their quickie wedding 3 years ago after briefly dating and they surprised everyone with their lovely spread of maternity photos in Life and Style magazine earlier this month.

Mariah gave birth last week and they surprised us again with the names of their twins....Moroccan and Monroe. The little boy was named Moroccan after the Moroccan themed room in Mariah Carey's home because Nick Cannon proposed to Mariah in that room. The little girl was named Monroe after Marilyn Monroe.

Monroe...ehh..not so bad but when I first read the article I thought that was the little boy's name. Moroccan..it makes me think of the Moroccan oil I used in my hair every day.

Another couple ready to pop who I'm sure has an odder name brewing and has weirder maternity pictures...our lovely Real Housewife from Atlanta...Kim Zolciak
now that's a framer to put on the wall!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still not getting over "Moroccan"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm snickering at that pic of Kim Zolciak... she is so odd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe the picture of Kim. So weird! :)

    ReplyDelete