Monday, May 9, 2011

A Very Happy Mother's Day

I had such a great time celebrating Mother's day with my sisters, Mr. Allan, and, of course, my fabulous Mom! having such a great Sunday makes Monday seem not so dreary, tiring, and bad today! Here are some pics from our great day!

My Mom...holding her gift that we were DYING to give her since it's been a month in the making!


Trying to figure out exactly what we got her...

Very excited for our professional portrait!

But..there was more...an album with all the professional pictures we had taken by Mandy Mayberry (www.mandymayberry.com)

 Posing with her new album...

we took my mom out to brunch at a place called Latitude in West Springfield, MA. The food was so good and deserved to get its picture taken. Here are Mr. Allan's Lobster Egg Benedict

 My momma's french toast

 My sister's grilled scallop salad

Such a great day and it was so nice to see my Mom so excited for her gift and the three of us so giddy to give them to her! Mr. Allan gets a big shout out for hanging out with the ladies of our family for the day..even though he had to be up at 3am for a red eye flight! Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

1 comment: