Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things that made me happy today...

1) my hair is now long enough that I can pull it into a pony tail at the gym....a weird short spikey ponytail...but I avoid the white girl afro I would get with just a headband once I start to sweat

2) I got into a yoga pose I would have never dreamed of doing. Just call me Gumby. Not bad for the girl with the "athletic" body and 2 tree trunks for legs. Yes, I sucked at sit and reach in gym class.

3) Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Wheat cereal. It's the meal of champions. I eat this for dinner (and sometimes breakfast too) when Mr. Allan is away. Unfortunately, I've eaten about 20 boxes in the past couple months. The hubs needs to be home more often.

4) 16 and Pregnant premieres tonight!!!!!

Yes, you are correct in thinking that it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Yes, you are correct in thinking that #4 made me the happiest!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment