Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things I'm digging right now



Here are a couple items making my fall fabulous....

non fat of course...a tall nonfat pumpkin spice latte has 200 calories and 0 grams of fat..a nice treat but you need to watch it...it's loaded with sugar :(

I'm not a huge lipstick wearer..most glosses I get my hair stuck to my lips when the wind blows...but this almost has a tint of color and goes on nice and thick for fall


I really don't know how you a carve a pumpkin without one of these babies....

This a splurge with a price tag of $60 ...but I love it. I've used Orgins Never a Dull Moment, Kiehl's almond scrub, St. Ive's stuff...this is the rolls royce of face scrubs. It's fall and my face is feeling dry and weird so I love a good morning scrub with this!

1 comment:

  1. that's so cute! I wonder how pumpkin latte taste like *imagine*

    ReplyDelete