Monday, October 25, 2010

Angry Birds

This is my new obsession. I got the best new phone a couple weeks ago. It makes the Iphone look like ground beef.

My new baby that does everything and entertains me for hours especially in court when I'm in between cases and have nothing to do.... my HTC Evo from Sprint....



I know have the capability to download apps...my Iphone using boss mentioned a game called Angry Birds. I didn't think twice as it didn't sound like my cup of tea as I furiously tried to discover more words to form in Word UP!

But...during a long car ride this weekend, I downloaded and am now hooked! Today, the boss tells me not only is it the coolest app game eva...but there's a YouTube movie describing why the birds are so angry

for my angry bird peeps...how it all began

No comments:

Post a Comment