Friday, October 8, 2010

My Mega Marshalls Treasure

I went to a conference in Narragansett, RI with my boss yesterday. I like to attend this conference every year because 1) it's held at a facility close to mi casa and 2) everytime I go, whatever co-worker I go with, we have a tradition of wolfing down our free lunch and then we make a mad dash to the best Marshall's in in Lil Rhody.

I spied this bag in green and fell in love with it. It's a Cynthia Rowley bag and for all I know it could be from 9 seasons ago. But, I like that it was a long oversized Hobo type bag and the leather feels so nice you just know its a quality bag even if it is so last season.

If I found a green bag why am I showing a picture of a blue bag? Because the blue is apparenly so two seasons ago that it was marked down from $129.99 to $49.99...so blue it is

my new bag in my hip office at work

This bag made me forget that the boot selection at Marshall's totally sucked yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment