Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's time for another What I'm Loving Wednesday with http://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com/

So what am I loving this Wednesday?

I'm loving this beautiful weather in New England! It's finally full blown spring knocking on summer's door! One reason I love the spring and summer..I love spending time in our yard. We have a huge yard, a lot of work goes into it, and we love to spend time in it. This weekend..the official opening of the Allan pool!

this is our backyard...this is about half the battle for us considering our front yard is bigger!

I also love to see Mr. Allan relax. He travels so much, he's been working round the clock in the yard every weekend he is home as well. Mr. Allan has been on the hunt for Adirondack chairs for the past couple summers. Sounds easy enough..but it's been a battle to find the perfect chair. He sat in a million of them, he has been close to buying them, but finally found the perfect chair where he sank right in and said...ahhhh. So I love this sight of my hard working hubby relaxing in his newly painted Adirondack chairs with his gin and tonic and cigar.

I'm also loving my new J Brand jeans...they fit like a second skin and are by far..some of the best jeans I've ever owned and I think they make my flat butt look like I've got a little junk in the trunk.




 I'm also loving the Sex and the City reruns on E!. Most shows have had the season finales and I'm not feeling too much that's on this summer...so when the husband is away, I feel like plopping infront of the tv...I always turn to E! and get a dose of some old school Sex and the City! From the days where the romance with Big was just starting out..to the Hampton Ho Down where he reappears with Natasha..to the Aidan days..to the torrid affair with Big..to the Berger days...ahh..so many memories!



4 comments:

  1. I've been watching Sex & the City reruns on E too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly! What a great list of things to Love! Hope you have a great Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I get a little excited each time S&TC comes on too! Love! :)

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have a great place to enjoy all the nice weather outside!

    Come link up tomorrow for Thankful Thursday and let us know what you're thankful for this week!
    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete