Sunday, April 11, 2010

One of my top favorite gadgets...


When we got married, we registered for a ton of stuff. When Bill and I moved in together, he had this thing about me buying new items and "purging" him of all his belongings, as he'd like to put it. So, I seldom shopped for anything house related, unless something broke or we desperately needed it. So, registering was like a big old party that I'd been waiting for for 8 years.

One of my favorite gadgets has got to be my pineapple corer and slicer from Crate and Barrel.
See it here below:



Here's the Pineapple Slicer working it's wonder. It's April and that means fruit is starting to taste good and be in season in the grocery stores. Since we try our best to eat healthy and not eat processed foods, this tool is making it might easy to cut a good pineapple.

first...chop of the top part of you pineapple


You just place the gadget at the top and turn and it pops out the good part of the pineapple like so




Here's the cored pineapple skin..you could even go all out and maybe fill it with fruit. I think we had something similiar in Hawaii on our lovely, long, relaxing, best vacation eva honeymoon


No comments:

Post a Comment