Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm so proud of BJ's Wholesale Club

Here in RI, you're either a BJ's kind of person or a Sam's Club. We're team BJ's (get your mind out of the gutter!). Why? Simply because they're closer to home for us and there's one located near Mr. Allan's work when we need emergency runs there for cases of Vitamin Water Zero.

Sometimes, I wonder why we have a wholesale club membership. They tend to have lots of food items in bulk that aren't very healthy choices for you. Today, we took a trip to the BJ's in Coventry, RI. I was SO excited to see that they're ever so slowly expanding their grocery selections and each time I go, I see an item we frequently buy at such a great price. I know, little stupid things excite me more as I get older.

Today....I found the large bag of Stacy's Pita Chip for $4.99...a whole dollar less than my local grocers sell them for. I LOVE Stacy's Pita Chips. Here in the Allan household, we keep it simple and only buy the Simply Naked. They're all natural and don't have tons of chemicals and crap added to them. My favorite snack of the summer is a serving of Stacy's Pita Chips and Whole Food's Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. Now, if the Cranston, RI Whole Foods would only make sure they have my hummus every time I come, I'd be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment