Friday, September 3, 2010

Bring on Earl


We're bracing for Hurricane Earl. Previously a catergory 4, he's downsized down to a 2. They're predicting heavy winds and rain Friday evening into early Saturday morning. My co worker is getting married tomorrow! Boo Early...get your butt out of here!

The lawn furniture is tied down, the pool toys were brought in, my hanging flower baskets are in the shed, my  deck flower boxes are underneath and I ran to Walmart and fought the crazies to buy some candles. We're about 15 minutes from the coast of RI, yet we live in a woody area. Somehow I'm thinking this isn't the best mix for heavy winds, surf, and rain. I have alot of shows on my DVR to catch up on, so we better not lose electricity...not to mention the whole well water...we lose power, we can't flush toilets or use our faucets...fun Friday night in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment