Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mourning the loss....

of my T3 Featherweight hairdryer. When my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas a couple years ago, I forwarded her a link to Sephora's website to the T3. I felt like I needed this hairdryer. As a girl with thick wavy, curly in some spots, straight in others hair, this hairdryer was calling my name. I straighten my hair daily because when I try to do the curly look, I look like an 80's commercial for Ogilve perms. If you don't know what the 80's are or what an Ogilve is, you're making me feel old.

My mom's response..who spends $200 on a hairdryer? Um...you can for me for Christmas!

My betrothed and I had a lovely 3 year courtship. I took her out last week and she wouldn't turn on. I stood in my pink robe in utter disbelief. I tried 10 times to turn her on, played with the switch in the bathroom, and nothing. I may attempt to return her to Sephora, but I'm not sure how that will pan out after using her for 3 years.


We had many good times, many good and bad hair days. I always thought she did get really hot and wish there was a warm and cool setting. But, she had the best nozzle attachment for straightening. Now that Mr. Allan is in the picture, I know I'll never be able to buy another $200 hairdryer or to slip one by him. I'm so sorry our good times in the morning have come to an end. My back up Conair stinks and I've had poofy weird hair for the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment