Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Cheap Flats

My friend, L, totally gets the award for finding these shoes. I met my friends, L & L, for brunch a couple weeks ago. It was nice to enjoy a mid morning get together and then have the afternoon free to hit my stores...the Christmas Tree Shops, Walmart, Tj Maxx and Marshalls. On the list of things I needed ASAP...another pair of flats. I splurged on a pair of Tory Burch Reva Flats and I absolutely love them, but wanted another pair to kick around in so I didn't have to wear the TB ones every single day.

The 3 of us hit the Christmas Tree Shops together and I noticed a nice pair of patent leather flats that L had on. I went off the TJ Maxx and Marshalls without much success and then emailed her later on to ask where her flats were from. She divulged the secret and I'll now share it with you...Payless!


$16.99 and if you have a AAA membership..you get an additional 10% off! They took me a day to break in, are pretty comfortable, but most importantly...an absolute steal at that price!

1 comment: