Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I can't believe it's only Wednesday..blame it on the post Christmas funk or the work days where the office is dead and time seems to go by so slowly....and to boot it's a short work week! The only plus...3 more days of work and another short week next week thanks to New Year's falling on a Sunday! Another good thing...it's also time for another installment of What I'm Loving Wednesday with http://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com/ !

I'm absolutely loving the after Christmas sales. While most people are running to Nordstrom's or the Gap or where ever they got gift cards to...my butt was at Target at 7am. My mom and I have our little after Christmas tradition....we try to find the unconventional things that are marked down...our favorite place to hit...Target! Here's my stash...most people were sprinting to the wrapping paper and fake trees that were 50% off...however..I was in the household section scouring for packages with a snowman or anything Christmas themed because they're also half off. My favorite steal...the snow flake flannel sheet. Mostly because after Target I was headed to Macy's to grab us a second set so I don't have to sit there and wait for our only set to be washed and dried and throw them immediately back on the bed! Also..something else that got me very excited...I had coupons that I used too! Although my mom couldn't be there with me the morning after Christmas..we were calling each other after each stop to see who scored what!


Another sale I was so excited for...The LUSH buy one get one free! All their holiday products are buy one get one free. I love so many of their products..but it was time to stock up on some of my favorite soaps and bath bombs. Most of the holiday products are twists on some of their staple items. Some of my favorite scores...candy cane soap, gingerbread house bath bubbles, and the cinders bath bomb. I had the most relaxing and best smelling bubble bath last night. When I woke up this morning...my bathroom stilled smelled so delicious!


Bath and Body Works is also having their huge semi-annual clearance sale. Although I don't use a lot of their lotions and shower gels...I'm a sucker for their soaps. I scooped up a bunch of them at 50% off since they were discontinued scents.
Also..my friend gave me this cute little soap sleeve from them...perfect for dressing up the soap in the bathroom or kitchen!

Hopefully you had a wonderful holiday and have a very Happy New Year! Don't forget to check out What I'm Loving Wednesday at http://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. awww.... i love SALE too :) HAppy New Year!

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-i-love-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the sales to but missed out this year due to being away for the holidays. Looks like you got some great stuff. Hope you enjoy you short week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did after christmas sales yesterday! SO much fun because there were such good deals - but man, my wallet wasn't happy either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the after Christmas Target sales. My mom and I were the first ones in line this year =).

    ReplyDelete