Friday, December 16, 2011

Things that are exciting me today

1. Finding a dress in the back of my closet that I forgot I had and can't remember where I wore it last to find out it fits and is perfect for the Holiday Gala at Oceancliff tonight! Not too shabby of a venue for a little Christmas dinner with friends!

2. Christmas shopping is 95% done thanks to a sprint to the mall at lunch and dodging lots of 14 year old girls toting Chanel and Louis Vuitton purses. Two thoughts came to mind..1) why aren't they at school and 2) what parent in their right mind buys a kid a purse with a price tag well over $1000...but I digress...

3. My hair came out kind of good today

4. Tomorrow is dinner with great friends and Cirque du Soleil's Holidaze..I love a good dinner and a Cirque show after makes for the perfect night!

5. Sunday is a day dedicated to singing Christmas carols while baking cookies and wrapping gifts.

Happy Weekend...hope yours is as good as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment