Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Time for another week of What I'm Loving Wednesday...sometimes I surprise myself that I can actually come up with stuff each week! So, here we go.....

First up...the weather has finally taken a turn for the warmer here in RI! Temps in the 70's and 80's call for a nice frozen treat...one of my favorite picks....Edy's Fruit Bars. My favorite flavor...Grape..mostly because it's kind on the calories at 80 calories per a pop!

I'm also loving the new show, Scandal, on ABC Thursdays at 10pm. I caught the first episode and thought it was good, and then got hooked once I watched the second episode. I'm typically not really into political dramas...but love the little secrets of Washington that make this show work!

The show stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope...the woman who fixes all the big scandals in the nation's capital!


I'm also loving that it's the season (well at least in New England) to finally get some good avocados! I have an obsession with avocados..my absolute favorite thing to make...guacamole!

I like to think I make a mean guacamole..it's an absolute favorite in the Allan household and I feel like I make it at least every other week. It's great to dip veggies or chips in or even plop a little bit on top of your burger! For my recipe, click HERE


Enjoy your Wednesday and be sure to check out the What I'm Loving Wednesday blog hop at www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com !

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try those fruit bars! They look so tasty!
    I too am a huge avocado fan! Have you tried the Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie packs?? I freeze them and thaw when I get ready to use! I looove them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to try the lemon flavor pops too. Soooo good!!! Popsicles are one of the best things of summer

    ReplyDelete