Thursday, July 15, 2010

Teen Mom (Season 2) | Trailer

I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed about this, but I was extremely sad when the Hills ended this week. I can't believe I'll have no more Kristen, Lo, Brody, Speidi, and LC in my living room with me every Tuesday night. I was a very loyal Laguna Beach viewer, I graduated to the Hills and even grew to like the City.

But, my sadness quickly subsided when I saw this during the commericals....why, it's the trailer for Teen Mom 2!!!


Teen Mom (Season 2) Trailer: "This summer, MTV takes you back inside the lives of four unforgettable teen moms - Farrah, Maci, Amber and Catelynn - as they face their toughest challenges yet. Series premiere Tuesday, July 20 at 10/9c."

I watched them get knocked up on 16 and Pregnant and watched them struggle with their newborns in Teen mom. Now I'm psyched to see them again!!!

My summer just got better. way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment