Wednesday, August 15, 2012


It's kind of funny how my little tortie cat, Reese, knew I was pregnant before I even did. She's always been snuggly but as soon as the Baby Allan started cooking, Reese took to sleeping on my belly immediately. She takes her belly protecting pretty seriously. Now that I can no longer sleep on my back, she's made accommodations to do it every morning after I get out of the shower..even if it is only for 10 minutes or so while we catch the weather or a couple minutes of the Today Show.

These past couple weeks I've gone from looking like I ate a big lunch to now looking like I'm smuggling a cantaloupe under my shirt..so she's made some adjustments to sit on my lap and rest her head on my belly...or as we call it..giving her little sister a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment